Thursday, June 23, 2011

And then there were THREE...


I have identified myself as the worst blogger on the net...this blogging event began as a way to have an online journal of the hilarious and horrific moments I share with my children on a daily basis...and instead has turned into another wasted blogspot account that is seldomly touched. This also was a New Year's resolution that I had hoped to fufill as well. I can understand failing at the same year after year attempt at losing weight, hitting the gym, being a nicer person...blah blah blah, but blogging. I'm pathetic!!! Anywho, my first time back I thought I would cover some bases on what's been going on in the Reeder Breeder household!!!

Well um...we had a baby. So that's kinda a big deal. Cash Tanner Reeder, born May 26, 2011 at 10:50pm. Weighing in at 8.5 oz and 21.5 inches long. A bit of a surprise going into labor...no cameras, no parents, no Crew and Ally, I wasn't even wearing shoes that fit. Cash stayed in NICU for 15 LONG days...his breathing was weak due to delayed development of his lungs due to my diabetes...the nurses told us he was suffering from what is commonly known as "the wimpy white boy syndrome". What an amazing accomplishment for Cash at such a young age...already being called wimpy by dozens of nurses and doctors. This must be addressed before starting school. Brandon and I can only hope for him to rectify this title by beating up at least one other child before preschool. Fingers Crossed!!!

Ally has continued her sha-nan-agins by body painting with finger nail polish and never ending lipstick trials. Her dancing has hit another level however. The newest dance crave reaching our home is "shake your booty"!!! This can be seen on coffee tables, our outdoor playset, the bath tub, windows, etc. While shakin her booty she sings..."uh huh, oh yeah...uh huh, oh yeah". She's amazing at nearly everything she does...except for her big sister skills and potty training. Her big sister skills include screaming as loud as she can near the baby, playing too rough around the baby, pushing his swing too hard, shoving random paci's down his throat, and more. Let's just say she kinda sucks at the whole big sis gig for the moment. Potty training Ally is like having a Great Dane puppy around the house. Large puddles of pee-pee are found randomly around the house next to a pullup diaper or her big girl panties!!! She is not easily pursuaded by treats of any sort to help speed this process along. She is not affected by her messes nor is she affected by consistent nakedness after shedding her clothes. I have visions of Ally in highschool with a pacifier in her mouth requesting Depend diapers while looking for her car keys. Thank goodness she's cute...

Then there is Crew...sweet sweet Crew. He's the golden child. Cute and sweet...well most of the time. He has random outbreaks of a smart mouth...which I will forever claim he got those from his dad. We can't stay mad too long because within minutes of him calling me a jerk or a moron...he's hugging me telling me I have pretty hair. What woman doesn't want to hear that she has pretty hair after only getting 2 hours of sleep and smelling like rotten breast milk...just sayin!!! He's still asking me why my belly is so big which is a bit hurtful, but I simply ask him why his ears are so big and feel much better about myself. I'm kidding...sorta!!!

I'm going to desperately try to start blogging our funny pics and stories so someday I can show them how naughty they really really were.

Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment