Friday, January 7, 2011

Finger Painting???




Well it's only 4:45pm today but I'm hoping Allycat is finished with her naughty ways for the day and I found a free second to post my baby journal update for the day. This morning while in the shower I returned to a beautiful masterpiece of splatter painting on my pillow done by my massive bottle of cocoa butter lotion. AWESOME!!! Not only did it cover the pillow I lay my delicate head on each night to rest away my mommy stress but it also included Crew's spiderman power toothbrush. I'm staying positive and trying to tell myself that Crew's teeth will now be lustrious and smooth and my face will be stretchmark free...if any stretchmarks should magically appear between now and this evening. Glass is half full right?

Her next mischevious mission was her finger painting. However this consisted of her messy diaper. Ewwwwwww I know right. This is not surprising...gross I know. It was EVERYWHERE!!! Her legs, her feet, her leggings, and definately her hands, what a nightmare. She is potty training and the thought of her going dooty in her diaper now grosses her out but sometimes she still misses the boat on running to the potty or "pie" as she attempts to say it. I'm now finding diapers, pullups, or pretty pink panties laying all over the house since she simply prefers bottom nudity. So, fingers crossed the kiddos won't cause too much more messes for the day...momma has a headache and is tired of smeared lotion and poo pickup for this Friday!!! Have a happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment