Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Okay Mom!!!


My mother keeps telling me how horrible it is that I don't have baby books filled in or some type of journal about my crazy children, Crew who just turned 4 and Ally who just turned 2. I have no time for scrapbooking and the money spent to make it as perfect as I would require it to be would be outlandish and I would much rather have a pair of new comfy flats or more maternity jeans at this point than pretty scrapbooking paper and decorative stickers. So I've decided that on this _ day of January...(as a mother I feel like dates are worthless unless a birthday or holiday)...I'm going to pledge my 2011 resolution. I'm going to blog about the adventures of my lil punks. As some of you may or may not know...Brandon and I are expecting another crazy Reeder to add to our madness!!! We are more than thrilled and I'm due June 16th, which forces us to call our fetus, Junebug. January 11th we find out the gender and I can hardly wait. I'm over the top excited!!! In the mean time many silly pictures and stories, good and very naughty should follow throughout this year and hopefully many more years to come. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment